MISTI’s well-recognized and acclaimed conferences provide you with unmatched opportunities to reach a highly-engaged audience of buyers and influencers. Learn more about our upcoming conferences, and find the level of involvement that best meets your company’s lead generation and branding initiatives.
Click here to see the full conference schedule, or click below on a specific conference for more information about the program.
Why Choose a MISTI Conference?
- Audience Profile – Reach key decision makers worldwide. Attendees include, Chief Information Security Officers, Heads of IT Security, Heads of IT Audit and Heads of Internal Audit. Typically 98% of attendees are practitioners rather than vendors or consultants.
- Speak, Exhibit & Host – Fully integrate into the program by securing a speaking slot to address the audience directly and position your company as a thought leader. Exhibit in the main networking hub and host a networking event!
- High-Impact Networking Opportunities – Meet with attendees in a relaxed environment at one of our receptions, networking breaks, sit-down lunches or private dinners. There are a host of networking opportunities at our events when you can have meaningful conversations with an engaged audience and really connect with your prospects.
- Branding – Enhance your brand awareness by participating in one of our conferences. You’ll receive event exposure leading up to the event and onsite through MISTI's dedicated marketing, PR and exhibitor promotions and campaigns.
- Unique Custom Offerings – Build your own sponsorship package. Work closely with our dedicated sales team to customize a new package to suit your exact initiatives and current needs.
- Top Industry Experts and Practitioners – MISTI recruits only the top industry experts and professionals who practice what they teach daily. Our attendees benefit from their teachings and gain access to unbiased practices, proven strategies, and lessons learned in the real-world.
- Global Reach – MISTI is the recognized global leader in information security, audit, fraud and IT audit with offices in Boston and London, with access to developed international contact bases across government and business sectors.
Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities
Position yourself as an equal partner around the table with your target audiences to build new business relationships via a content-focused approach.
- Dinners – select your audiences in the cities of your own choice
- Roundtables– drill down into a co-hosted benchmarking forum
- Breakfast Briefings – profile your knowledge locally
- Webinars – sponsor an online learning forum
Featured Sponsors & Exhibitors