Live and recorded webinars are a growing source of CPE credit for our clients. MISTI's interactive, live webinars are ideal for internal auditors, IT auditors and information security professionals who want to stay on top of industry trends and need-to-know topics. MISTI webinars provide an affordable way to earn NASBA certified CPE credits, while having the benefit of attending from the comfort of their own office or home.
LIVE Webinars from MISTI will allow you to:
- Earn NASBA certified CPE credits with live webinars*
- Be independently trained by one of our seasoned instructors right from the convenience of your own office/home
- Observe the online PowerPoint presentation developed by our knowledgeable instructors
- Obtain a copy of the instructor's presentation in advance to follow along and make notes
- Ask questions of the instructor during the live webinar
- Listen via your telephone or computer
Attending a live webinar is easy!
- Test your computer system first and confirm you meet the system requirements necessary
- Review our full listings often to see our latest offerings
- Register online at your convenience right up until the day of the webinar
*CPEs are given to registered attendees only. Live webinar and recorded webinar registrations are intended for individual use only.
Can't attend the live webinar?
We have that covered! We know a lot of working professionals cannot always make the scheduled times of our live webinars. For this reason MISTI records most webinars so that they can be purchased and viewed independently on demand, at your own convenience! These recordings are available to you for seven calendar days after they are purchased giving you ample time to learn. For a listing of recorded webinars please visit: www.misti.com/RecordedWebinars.
Note: CPE certificate credits for recorded webinars are not NASBA certified. After completing the recorded webinar, a completion certificate will be furnished upon request from the registered attendee. Some organizations will not accept CPE certificates that are not NASBA certified. Please consult your organization for the details of their requirements. Only the registered participant will receive a completion certificate. Recorded webinars are intended for a single participant. Group discounts are available. For more information please contact our Customer Service Department at 508-879-7999 ext. 501.