NAVEX Global partnered with an independent research firm to survey professionals from a wide range of industries about their approach to third-party risk management and due diligence. This report provides insights and analysis of questions such as:
- What does the market indicate is the right approach to third-party risk management and due diligence based on common program elements and outcomes?
- What does the inconsistency of top concerns year over year indicate?
- How are organizations using outside providers to help with third-party due diligence?
This report will help you benchmark your third-party risk management program and its performance against trends in the market and best practices. If your program is not performing at the level you desire, this report may reveal program performance improvement insights. This report can help you:
- Determine whether your third-party due diligence practices are protecting your organization or exposing it to risk
- Benchmark your third-party risk management program against peers, industry norms and best practices
- Leverage report data and recommendations to improve your program effectiveness
The insights presented here will provide the inspiration, justification and direction necessary to make key decisions about the future of your organization’s approach to third-party risk management.
This content is part of MIS Training Institute’s Partner Content Series and developed by the sponsor. MIS Training Institute was not involved in the development of this content.