Most organizations have been successfully infiltrated by phishing attempts, and a growing number are being hit by ransomware and other threats. Join us for a discussion on how phishing, ransomware, BEC attacks and other threats can be devastating and—in some cases—force a business to close its doors.
Key takeaways include:
- How will phishing, ransomware and other threats, changing in 2018 and beyond?
- What security, backup, disaster recovery and other solutions should organizations deploy that will provide the most effective defenses against phishing, ransomware, malware and other security risks?
- What role does security awareness training play in thwarting phishing, ransomware and other threats, and how effective can it be?
- How can organizations make effective use of email and the Web while still protecting against malware incursions, data loss, and financial losses?
- What are the best practices that organizations can follow to protect their users, their data and their finances?
Michael Osterman, Principal, Osterman Research, Inc.
Ken Liao, Vice President of Product Marketing, Malwarebytes
Brought to you by Malwarebytes